Well, I guess I prefer hands on exhibits. Plus I am into pushing my kids into doing things that will look good in pictures as the last one can attest.
Oh, the horror.
Okay just put your face in the hole, and everyone will be happy.
Finally, Isaiah got to climb this wall for free if Shelly would listen to a free insurance quote - not such a bad deal. I wasn't there, but as you can see from this we got a natural rock climber on our hands. I'm expecting the Hanzas to fill us in on all the necessary details of the sport.
Finally, I love Pooh Bear as much as the next parent, but apparently some parents really get into it.

As you can see, some of my free time is spent looking for funny things on the internet. Find this and other silly photos on awkwardfamilyphotos - I just kept looking around this website and laughing the whole time.
I have never been to that dino park either, or the La Brea tar pits. I'll go anywhere for a good photo op. No one said anything about you crossing the ropes and mounting the dinos? So funny!
ReplyDeleteAlso, we had some friends over last night who wanted to show us that awkward photos website and that Winnie the Pooh one was cracking me up.
Oh my gosh. I called your dad last night, because I wanted to experience the website with him. We were both laughing so hard, I couldn't stay in my chair. My favorite was the fat kid with the clarinet.
ReplyDelete