Happy Birthday Isaiah and Woolies! Isaiah is now eight and Woolies is one. This year we had a simple birthday for these two with cake in the back yard. Isaiah got some Ben Ten toy and went to a dinosaur museum in Ogden with a friend the next day. Woolies got a baby stroller. She is not so concerned about pushing a doll in it, so sometimes she puts a lego in it, a truck or nothing at all.
I like to say this was Woolies first taste of cake, but this is the third child and unlike the first she has experienced shall we say a variety of food already.
Isaiah with his Ben Ten cake that he put his alien figures on top. I think next year I'll be in charge of the cake.
Happy Birthday to both of your little ones. Are you going to post baptism pictures? Alyssa would love to see. She is really excited and she still has a year to go.
ReplyDelete