Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Hulk



Okay, the last post was pretty serious so I thought I'd do this something a little lighter separate from the other post.  Moral of the story, if you  have children you should only have erasable markers in your house.  It still took some work to wash this out in the tub, but could you imagine if this was permanent!?!  Otherwise our new car would be sporting some great tattoos right now, and the kitchen walls, the back door, ...  

Oh yeah, notice the new hair cut Shelly gave him, pretty impressive.  

3 comments:

  1. Chloe was sporting that same look today, only in pink. Washable markers were a beautiful invention weren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture looks familiar--remembering the time that little guys father walked all through the house with a marker drawing a perfect line at his eye level in every room and down the hallway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda's comment just made me laugh! Can't wait for those days over here... The haircut looks really nice and I think green is a pretty good color on him. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete