For a small time I considered a dog, but after visiting homes with them I've rethought that. They have bad breath and they're too needy. I can understand why people have them, I do think it'd be fun to go jogging together or play fetch - but they sort of need that kind of stuff everyday, and I just can't commit to that. I guess I need a pet that acts like he doesn't need me - I wonder what that says about my personality?
Anyways, enjoy a homage to Figaro's love/hate relationship with Malachi.
Probably one of the first pictures of them together, and one of the cutest.
This was Julianna's seat - but the cat got much more use out of it. For some reason Malachi thought he should share the seat. I love the look on the cat's face as if to say, "why aren't you intervening?"
This is the, "fine, I will take matters into my own hands". Every now when the cat has had enough and it comes to this.
"Yes, I am a living stuffed animal"
Now, I use to intervene and maybe do a little every now and then but the cat is perfectly able to defend himself, so mostly I leave it up to him.
Footage of his love - he was making him dance before. Sorry you missed it.
Also I was mentioning to Shelly, though I like the red in her hair, I kind of think blond would be better (is there a good way to make these kind of recommendations to your wife? - probably not). So we decided we'd leave it up to you.
Oh my goodness! I seriously hate cats, but those are the cutest pictures and video!! How cute when Malachi tickles the cat, ha ha!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Val about cats and all pets really. Not my thing, but those pictures do make me smile. Such cute memories. Malachi is seriously SO cute!
ReplyDeleteAs for Shelly's hair, I like the red. Blond is so cliche. Everyone wants to be blond. I say stay red, or brown. I finally quit trying to be blond when the constant roots got too annoying and I found out that I like brown better. I keep saying I will go blond again but 5 years later I am still attached to brown.
It always amazes me what cats put up with at the hands of loving children--did I say loving? You're right cats all act the same, I love them but I won't get another one because of the hair, fleas, shredded furniture, jumping on the kitchen counter, etc. I'm glad Malachi has a kitty to love. I think Shelly's hair would look nice with some blond in it--but I like it the way it is.
ReplyDeleteFish are good pets. I'm not a cat lover, but those are some pretty cute pictures. I like Shelly's hair with the red. It is different. Sometimes it is nice to be different! Either way I am sure it will look great though.
ReplyDelete