Sunday, July 19, 2009

Trip to Bear Lake

When Logan gets too hot, for about two months, it is the perfect time to head to Bear Lake - the Mediterranean of the Utah-Idaho border.  Shelly and I had been asked to speak at the ward Youth Conference and decided to make a day of it.  I already look forward to going up again.  

Here's Woolies with her sunbonnet.  

Malachi reacting to the water - actually a very nice temperature.  

Isaiah trying to avoid a photo.  

Mommy loves Woolies.  

The boys playing alligator.  

Splashing!

Isaiah displaying a specimen from the shells and rocks he found.  


Woolies loves her daddy.  

Malachi with a that, "it is the end of the day and I am ready to go home" look.  


4 comments:

  1. The kids look so cute especially Julianna in her sun bonnet. What a great idea to survive the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bear Lake!!! I haven't been since we moved out here but it is lots of fun and the water is actually pretty warm. The water in Lake Michigan numbs our bodies. Cute kids...looks like fun stuff. I wish we could have seen you in Utah. We were running non-stop the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmie... I know what a bear does in the woods...what does he do in a lake?
    BK

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun trip! That is cool that you guys spoke at youth conference too! Bear Lake is so nice! I especially like the last picture.

    ReplyDelete