Ahh, Spring is here. And so are the wasps. Isaiah finds a way to surmount the wasp threat (the Darth Vader Mask is to protect his face, not necessarily scare the wasps). Nothing as insignificant as wasps should deter him from playing on his swing that Daddy made for him. Yes, a pool noodle with a stick makes an excellent swing and an old inner tube hung at Malachi's level is perfect for spinning.



Hooray, our tulips are finally in bloom! Jim planted these beauties last Fall. Alas, these flowers are particularly fleeting, but I love them nonetheless. Figaro does too.
Please be sure to admire the blossoms on our apple tree. Thank you.
Incidentally, I made Isaiah a snack after church today that he really liked. This has nothing to do with spring. I just felt like sharing.
Shelly
I love the homemade swings. How creative. And tulips are beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteIsaiah reminds me so much of you Jim when you were his age--clever boy. I love tulips and loved the ones you sent to me for Mother's Day.
ReplyDelete