Malachi trying on the communal bunny ears.
Isaiah didn't want to take his picture at first, but holding Figaro helped him change his mind.
I love this picture, it captures a fun moment.
I also liked this picture - my lovely wife is in it.
She is drunk on easter chocolate.
More Malachi, I'm enjoying the haircut Grandma Coombs gave him. It makes him look a lot more like his cousin Spencer.
Julianna enjoying her basket (actually she didn't get to eat any candy - she doesn't eat food yet), but she looks cute just the same.
Shelly insisted that the photographer be photographed.
Hope you all had a splendid Easter. The weather alone made for a great day. Shelly made a superb ham, funeral potatoes and fried asparagus with parmesan (you need to try it). Next year I do hope to be more Savior focused. Several people have commented that they put the festivities on Saturday and then focus more on Christ on Sunday. Sounds like a good idea. Now back on my low carb diet.
For the record, I was not drunk and I had only imbibed of three chocolates - the small ones no less. He ate my last chocolate bunny anyway.
ReplyDeleteShelly
Shelly, don't be ashamed...I was wasted on Easter chocolate. I am still a little buzzed.
ReplyDeleteThe kids look so cute. I love the cute bunny ears.
Jimmie, Shelly explained herself.....What's your excuse?
ReplyDeleteBK
I don't know but I've been paying for it this morning.
ReplyDeleteDo you remember when you were little that you kids got your Easter basket full of goodies on Saturday morning when you woke up followed by hunting for Easter eggs. Sunday was celebrated in the true meaning of Easter--you're on the right track.
ReplyDeleteNo I don't remember that, I guess it was in my subconscious and I knew it all along.
ReplyDeleteOh! I am so glad I wasn't the only person who got suckered into buying bunny ears. You all look really cute!
ReplyDelete