Woolies is crawling at a startling 7 mos! Isaiah was 9 mos, and Malachi was 11 mos (I blame that on his heavy head) before they could crawl. Isn't our baby amazing? Other babies might crawl but none with such intelligence or grace as our Julianna. I think it has to do with the fish oil pills Shelly took during her pregnancy and continues to take now while nursing. It's also part adaption - if she didn't crawl she risks getting trampled on by her older brothers.
Your kids are so cute! I am glad I found your blog through Melissa!
ReplyDeleteHey guys! Your kids are darling! I am so glad you have a blog it will be fun to keep in touch!
ReplyDeleteJulianna is amazing! Up on all fours at such a young age. It must be her encounter with the dragon in which she demonstrated incredible feats of strength and agility. Did I mention how adorable she is?
ReplyDeleteSo cute and talented too. My kids are really slow to crawl.
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog through Melissa. Glad to see pics of everyone. Julianna is adorable.
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me watch Julianna on Friday... She is SO cute. I'm afraid I would have had to steal her if she liked me more:)
ReplyDelete